Overview: The course enables individuals to effectively setup a new salon, run an existing salon, or help to gain employment in the salon or allied industry at managerial level. The course is specially designed to give individual attention to the trainees.
• Orientation to the Salon Industry & acquiring an Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Salon Operations – Appointment Management, Guest Handling, Revenue and targets, Retail Management, Hygiene & Quality, Daily Salon Activities
• Guest Care – Understanding types of Guests, fulfilling their expressed and unexpressed needs, communicating effectively with Guests, Handling customer complaints, observing guest preferences and guest delight.
• Teamwork and Team Management: Interpersonal skills, Leadership skills, types of leaders, motivating individuals and teams, managing in-salon disciplinary issues, staff issues, and in-salon conflict analysis, counseling individuals and groups; developing team members
• Interpersonal Skills – Salon Etiquette & Networking, Assertiveness, Transactional Analysis
• Salon Accounts – Business cash, Modes of payment, Billing
• Other Managerial Skills: Recruiting and retaining team members; dealing with non -performing members; team appreciation and recognition, marketing the salon.
Requirements: Graduates with strong communication skills. Prospective managers must maintain a high level of professionalism and be pleasant, active and display a cooperative attitude. Work experience is desirable.
Evaluation: Trainees will be assessed in a number of ways, which include trainer and assessor observation, practical assignments and written exam. Candidates will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Duration: Beginner Level: 30 Days/ 180 Hours
Instructor: Head, Soft Skills Training & Development
Offered at: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
Materials: Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on wherever applicable, will be provided and is included in the course fee.