Overview: This course is for makeup artists as well as for new learners. The session is personally supervised by professional expert.
• Skin Care & Preparation before applying makeup
• Client Consultation and Vanity Kit Management
• Key essentials for becoming a successful professional makeup artist
• Color Theory, Product and technical Knowledge. Create and innovate high definition looks with different foundations as per skin tone with advanced professional application techniques.
• Know how to create out of the box idea for amp/fashion shoots.
• Learn how to maintain makeup hygiene, sanitization and correct method of makeup Removal. Fixing and setting of the complete look. Each student will practice on twenty-six models for all the looks.
Requirements: This is an elementary course. Best suited for makeup artists who are aspiring to work across various industries like television, film and advertising.
Ability to read & write one of English/Hindi is mandatory (minimum schooling up to Std.10, schooling up to Std.12 is preferred for most connected courses) to use the course material and take the written test. Minimum schooling up to standard 10 is preferred for this course and up to standard 12 for most connected courses.
Evaluation: There is a written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the looks done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it. Students need to clear with the minimum passing grade in order to be eligible for the course certification.
Duration: Elementary Level: 165 Hours / 26 Models
Offered at: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
Materials: Course notes will be provided and are included in the course fee. Make Up Kit needs to be carried by the student.
Connected Courses: Basic Beauty Course B004a 270 hours/ 90 Models; Styling & Basic Up-Do’s H016 30 Hours/ 03Models