Objective: This course creates a strong foundation in Hair Dressing.
Requirements: This is a course for hairdressers who already are well-versed with male hairdressing. Best suited for barbers or for those who have learnt the basics through look and learn on the job and are seeking to get formal training.
Ability to read and write any one of English/Hindi is mandatory to work with the course material and take the written test.
• Introduction to Hair, knowledge of hair types, textures and density
• Introduction to styling tools & techniques: Blow Dry, Rollers & Tongs
• Long & Short haircuts & personalizing techniques
• Introduction to colour terminology, Levels of Colour & Undercoats
• Haircut & Colour Consultation & Checklist
• Hands-on: Long & Short Haircuts, Styling & Colouring techniques
• Levels of Colour & Undercoats
• Mixing Ratios, grey coverage & reflects
• Hands-on: Weaving, Colouring techniques for all haircut types, Straightening services, Haircuts, Hair Treatments – Spa with targets
Evaluation: There is a written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it. Students need to clear with the minimum passing grade in both assessments in order to be eligible for the course certification.
Duration: Beginner Level: 690 Hours/ 80 + 80 Models
Offered at: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
Materials: Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on wherever applicable, will be provided and is included in the course fee. Cutting kit is to be carried by the student.
Connected Courses: Styling & Basic Up-Do’s 30 Hours/ 03Models; Foundation Make Up Artistry 60 hours/ 15 Models