Foundation Hair Dressing Male to Female
This is a course for hairdressers who already are well-versed with male hairdressing. This course creates a strong foundation in Hair Dressing. Starting with Hair Terminology & Hair Science, the course will train students on Long & Short Female Haircuts, Styling & Coloring.
Emphasis is laid upon extensive hands – on training on live models for Haircuts and Styling: and Colouring Techniques to polish their technical skills as well.The students are monitored on the standard time durations within which each of the services are meant to be completed.
• Introduction to Hair, knowledge of hair types, textures and density
• Introduction to styling tools & techniques: Blow Dry, Rollers & Tongs
• Long & Short haircuts & personalizing techniques
• Introduction to colour terminology, Levels of Colour& Undercoats
• Haircut & Colour Consultation & Checklist
• Hands-on: Long & Short Haircuts, Styling & Colouring techniques
• Levels of Colour & Undercoats
• Mixing Ratios, grey coverage & reflects
• Hands-on: Weaving, Colouring techniques for all haircut types, Straightening services, Haircuts Hair Treatments – Spa with targets.
This is a course for hairdressers who already are well-versed with male hairdressing. Best suited for barbers in the industry or for those who have learnt the basics through look and learn on the job and are seeking to get formal training in the trade.
Ability to read and write any one of English/Hindi is mandatory to work with the course material and take the written test.
There is a written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it.
Students need to clear with the minimum passing grade in both assessments in order to be eligible for the course certification
690Hours/ 80 + 80 Models
Instructor: Enrich Technical Educator
Phone: 022 42939100
Offered at: Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Pune
Academy Hours : 8am-2pm / 2pm-8 pm
Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on wherever applicable, will be provided and is included in the course fee. Cutting kit is to be carried by the student
Styling & Basic Up-Do’s H016
30 Hours/ 03Models
Theory and practical training on importance of styling, tools & techniques. Includes extensive practical training on Blow dry, Ironing & Rollers.
Foundation Make Up Artistry M001
60 hours/ 15 Models
Theory, methodology and practical training in make Up terminology, tools, and application. Different types of make up, including bridal make up.