Overview: This course will equip the student on the basics of Hand & Feet Care and give them the requisite theory and practical knowledge to perform manicure and pedicure services professionally.
• Introduction to Hands & Feet Care
• Manicure: Types and techniques
• Threading: Types & techniques
• Equipment, Procedure, Precautions, Contra-indications & Aftercare
• Soft skills for consultation & delivering the service
• Hands-on: Practice on individual Manicure & Pedicure services. Each student will practice on twenty-eight models for Manicure and twenty-eight models for Pedicure.
Requirements: This is a beginner’s course. Best suited for freshers in the industry who aspire to work as Manicurists & Pedicurists in salons and spas.
Ability to read & write one of English/Hindi is mandatory to use the course material and take the written test. Minimum schooling up to standard 7 is preferred for this course and up to standard 12 for most connected courses.
Evaluation: There is a written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it. Students need to clear with the minimum passing grade in order to be eligible for the course certification.
Duration: Beginner Level: 20 Days/ 120 Hours/ 56 Models
Offered at: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
Materials: Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on (wherever applicable) will be provided and is included in the course fee. Cutting kit is to be carried by the student.
Connected Courses: Depilation (Hair Removal) B001 10 Days/ 60 Hours/ 110 Models