Overview: CIDESCO is an international beauty diploma course (Zurich) accepted worldwide and is considered to be the highest qualification in beauty. On completion of this course one gets a designation of a Beauty Cosmetologist. This course will train the student in all the skin services that are offered in beauty industry worldwide and give them the requisite theory and practical knowledge to perform these services professionally with international standards. It is a perfect course for someone who wants to take Beauty and Wellness as a career.
· Waxing, Tweezing, Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting, Manicure, Pedicure, Facials & Make – Up. Theory, types, materials, procedure, contraindications and aftercare.
· Anatomy and Physiology of Face & Body.
· Advance beauty and body treatments
· Introduction to Galvanic Current Machine, High Frequency Machine, Vacuum Suction Machine, Brushing Unit, Ultrasonic Machine & Vapor Ozone, Faradic.
· Indications, procedure, contraindications and after care for each.
· Body Analysis, diet & exercise. Use of specialized equipment: G5, etc.
· Light Therapy, Heat therapy & Swedish Massage: Procedure, contraindications and after care for each.
· Special Subject: A subject you want to specialize in.
· Soft skills for consultation & delivering the service
· Hands-on: Practice on individual machines. Each student will practice on one hundred and thirty models.
Requirements: This is a beginner’s course. Best suited for fresher’s as well as experienced Beauticians in the industry who are aspiring to work as Beauty Therapists / Aesthetician in salons worldwide.
Ability to read & write English is mandatory to use the course material and take the written test. Minimum schooling up to Std.12 is preferred.
Evaluation: There is an international examiner to assess your written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it. Students need to clear with the minimum 70% passing grade in order to be eligible for the course certification.
Duration: Advance Level: 225 Days/1350 Hours/130 Models
Offered at: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
Materials: Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on wherever applicable, will be provided and is included in the course fee.
Connected Courses: Clinical Aesthetics B005b 72 Hours /20 Models