Overview CIDESCO is an international beauty diploma course (Zurich) accepted worldwide and is considered to be the highest qualification in beauty. On completion of this course, one gets a designation of a Beauty Cosmetologist.
This qualification enables one to work at reputed organizations at a higher designation.
This course will train the student in all the skin services that are offered in the beauty industry worldwide and give them the requisite theory and practical knowledge to perform these services professionally with international standards.
The course also includes the basics of skin anatomy and physiology, basics of chemistry, physics and nutrition, also the use of machines that are used extensively in modern day skin care.
There will be intensive hands-on practical training in the use of each of the machines that will help students master the techniques. This course will train the student in services that are offered in Salons Spas and Wellness centers across the world. It will provide requisite theory and practical knowledge on various types of Body Massages, and use of equipment to perform these services professionally.
A perfect course for someone who wants to take Beauty and Wellnessas a career.
- Goals o Waxing, Tweezing, Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting, Manicure, Pedicure, Facials & Make – Up. o
- Theory, types, materials, procedure, contraindications and aftercare. o Anatomy and Physiology of Face & Body.
- Advance beauty and body treatments o Introduction to Galvanic Current Machine, High Frequency Machine, Vaccum Suction Machine, Brushing Unit, Ultrasonic Machine &Vapor Ozone, Faradic.
- Indications, procedure, contraindications and after care for each.
- Body Analysis, diet & exercise. Use of specialized equipment: G5, Etc. o Light Therapy, Heat therapy & Swedish Massage: Procedure, contraindications and after care for each.
- Special Subject :A subject you want to specialize in. o Soft skills for consultation & delivering the service.
- Hands-on: Practice on individual machines. Each student will practice on one hundred and thirty models.
This is to practice the theory that they learn as well as for better comprehension of the skills and techniques they are taught in the class.
Requirements This is a beginner’s course. Best suited for fresher’s as well as experienced Beauticians in the industry who are aspiring to work as Beauty Therapists / Aesthetician in salons world wide. Ability to read & write English is mandatory (minimum schooling up to Std.12 is preferred) to use the course material and take the written test.
Evaluation There is an international examiner to assess your written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it.
Students need to clear with the minimum 70% passing grade in order to be eligible for the course certification.
Advanced Level 225 Days/1350 Hours/130 Models Instructor: Enrich Technical Educator E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: 022 4073 9001
Academy Hours : 8am-2pm / 2pm-8 pm
Address - 301/302 - Kamla Executive Park,Vazir Glass Works Lane,J. B. Nagar,Andheri East
Materials: Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on wherever applicable, will be provided and is included in the course fee. Connected Courses Clinical Aesthetics B005b 72 Hours /20 Models Theory, methodology & hands-on practice on Microdermabrasion & Micro-current machines and peels.